Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ajay's First Holy Communion

We've been quite busy the last few weeks!!  I can't wait to share all of our fun and pictures with you.  My excuse for not doing so sooner is because our computer room has been temporarily turned into a bedroom - we've had company!
So let me take you back to where we left off.
Ajay had his First Holy Communion a couple of days before our company arrived.  My mom told me her church had First Holy Communion for their second graders on the same day.  Their church had, if I remember correctly, 7 children.  Our church had close to 140!!  Quite a difference between their small town church and our big town church. 
All the children together for a photo - a combination of kids from the Catholic School and the Sunday School classes. Ajay is in there - on the left side.

These are the children just from Sunday School.  Ajay is in the front row.



No comments: