Monday, January 10, 2011

I made something for our baby....


I think he might have to wait until next winter to wear it, though.  It was intended to be worn in the hospital but it came out a bit big.  I used a thinner yarn than the pattern called for so I doubled it - turns out I should've just kept it single stranded.  I have another plan for the rest of the yarn but if I end up with a little left, then I'll try again for a newborn version.

I do like that he'll be able to wear it for awhile in the future - makes more sense cost wise, right?  I mean if Alex can wear it......


And Ajay can sorta wear it.....


.....then certainly our third boy should be able to wear it for quite awhile, right??

8 comments:

The Rouse House said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you :) I can now quit stalking your blog every 2 minutes.

The Rouse House said...

Oh and the hat is adorable!

Michelle said...

Oh my gravy! More boys! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

You proved me wrong!!!! I totally had a boy feeling for you and you're actually having a boy! My sister-in-law has 3 boys and they all turned out to be wonderful helpful men who are all in their 20's still living @ home, lol. All 3 are total momma's boys :o)

Kyle Parish said...

yay for boys!!! congrats!!

Erin said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

DORCAS SAID:

Congratulations!! I thought it would be a girl this time. I am happy for you.

Sarah said...

YAY!! 3 boys all within weeks will make for one fun june Bunco!! That hat is super cute!! Congrats